The 2L-2910 is a twisted pair cable engineered for optimum signal transmission at resolutions up to 4K including digital and analogue data, audio, and video applications. The cable supports sweep frequency up to 400 MHz and has been verified to meet performance requirements set by the HDBaseT Alliance.
The 2L-2910 supports long distance connections while safeguarding transmission quality. The outer metal layer and the braid protect signal transmissions from electromagnetic interference and reduce the impact caused by electrical noise.
The 2L-2910 utilizes SF/UTP design with four unshielded 23 AWG twisted pair conductors. Among the four unshielded twisted pair conductors, there is one cross filler to reduce cross talk. Most importantly, the cable meets the requirements set by ANSI/ TIA-568-C.2 (2009) ensuring high performance in electrical transmission.
- Optimized for multiple distributions including HD video, audio, Ethernet, power and control
- Certified to meet performance requirements set by HDBaseT Alliance
- Supports sweep frequency up to 400 MHz
- Supports up to 4K data transmission
- Conductor material: 23 AWG bare copper
- Outer shielded material: AI Mylar tape
- Braid wire: tinned copper
- Flame test UL 1685 (CM rated), RoHS compliant
- Compatible with ATEN HDBaseT extenders and splitters
• PoE: IEEE 802.3af (PoE)/ IEEE 802. 3at (PoE+)
• Electrical Transmission: ANSI/TIA-568-C.2 (2009), ISO/IEC 11801 (Edition 2.2), IEC 61156-5 (Edition 2.1)
• Material and Construction: UL 444, CSA 22.2 NO.214